Thursday, September 15, 2005

 

Rule 1


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Comments:
lol...'chemical x' is from powerpuff girls isn't it? j/c
 
*chuckles*

Now, we know Rachel used Sarah for this one because Sarah's full of sugar and spice and everything nice and Rachel isn't.






I KID! :P
 
"But Professor Utonium accidentally added an extra ingredient to the concoction: CHEMICAL X!"

Actually yes, Christina. That is most definitely where I got it from.

Yeah, well, notice that I didn't use YOU either, Trevor. :cO
 
Of course, if you also notice, Sarah is confused as to which one to use. Heh. Hehe. Hehehehehe. I was going to make her hair more blonde for this one, but I decided not to.

(It's obvious that I exaggerate just about everything in the comics.)
 
.....O_______O


I love you all.

And Trevor, no. I am not full of sugar and spice everything nice. There's skittles in there too. :P

...Rachel.....you're cwazy. ^^
 
YAY COMMENTS!!! *loves everyone who comments*
 
w00t! I'm loved!
 
Yay!
 
*except Trevor.
 
WHA-BAM!
 
Heh. Nice. I love the powerpuff girls.
 
Eeeeeeexcellent.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?