Tuesday, April 12, 2005

 

Happy 16th Birthday, Brad.


Comments:
Thanks :D
 
No problem, son. Say... I posted that at the exact time of Julie's birthday... (9/13). Neird. (For all of you that don't know, that's a word Sarah and I made up: Neat + Weird = Neird.)
 
I was thinking Nerd not Neat... :P
 
Yeah, you WOULD think Nerd, wouldn't you, Trevor?!
Oooooooooooooooooooo...
:cO
Mweeheehee.
 
You hate nerds?! Well, excuuuuuuuse me!
ù_ú
People say I'm a nerd. And I'm proud of it. So I stick my tongue out at you.
>cP
 
That second face didn't turn out how I wanted it to, so I'll just try this...
\
\ \ ___
\ \___\
C |___/
/ |
/
/
 
Wow. I need to learn how to do that one thing. Whatever.
>:cP
 
Leave me alone, woman!
 
Leave me alone, woman!
 
Agh.
 
...lol........okay...
 
>.O
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?