Saturday, March 26, 2005

 

Sachel Inc is born!

Hello and welcome to the new blog of Sarah and Rachel, Sachel Inc! Just a note so that Rachel doesn't kill you, it's pronounced Saychel. Like Rachel, but with a S. Sarah + Rachel = Sachel. Anyway. What is Sachel Inc? Well, it's Rachel and I's company thing that was born at 3:00 A.M. March 26, 2005, Saturday. Today. We got sorta bored and began to draw cartoons. Not the greatest artwork (especially mine) but it was funny. Her's were anyway. But so we kept on drawing, and decided to put these on their own blog. It's now 5:28 and we have many more cartoons drawn, and ideas for more cartoons to draw. But, enough of the introduction, I'm a gonna go find me a template! ...maybe.

~Sarah

Comments:
NEVER!!! Wow, I finished that chocolate bunny in like... two minutes... *big smile*
 
Nice...

And I got linked?!?! Woah... but... where's Rachel's blog? Mm? I think somethings gonna have to be changed soon... >:)
 
*sticks tongue out at Trevor* Fine. I'll fix it...
 
Oops?
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?