Thursday, March 31, 2005

 

Number ONE!






Yes, this really happened.

Comments:
lol, nice, me likeses. :) Keep 'em coming!
 
SwEeT! YESSSSSSSS. *Awesome.*

Dude, this looks so much worse on the computer. Meh. Oh well. That was the first one.

Anyway, our comics are awesome. Or at least Sarah's are...
 
I luv it hehe i find ne thing funny so yeah it works for me..
 
Well, you can't see the time on this cartoon/comic thing, but it was at 3: something AM. Sarah and I stayed up until 7: something AM. It was great. We drew comics to stay awake after we got "bored" of the computer. The cartoon/comic you see here was the very first one I did out of complete boredom, while Sarah was doing stuff on the computer. The other ones are much neater. And I think all of them are funny, but that's because we found them hilarious that morning, since we were so tired. Yeah... it was great. :c)
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?